Our lightweight, waterproof, wrist-worn accelerometers are scientifically validated and suitable for numerous free-living & clinical trial applications. All GENEActiv actigraphy devices output raw data, whilst the leading technical design ensures reliability and complete peace of mind that you will get the data you need.
- Designed for 24-hour wear in both free-living and clinical studies
- Raw data output includes acceleration in 3 axes, physical activity intensity and sleep/wake measurements. A sample of the data GENEActiv outputs can be downloaded from our Downloads & Software page.
- Open source analytics and open SDKs
- Ambient light & temperature sensor provides valuable information about the subject’s environment
- Ergonomic, aesthetically neutral design achieves maximum subject acceptance and wear compliance, particularly when worn on the wrist
- Accurate, configurable clock allows data to be matched to reported activity or other measures
Join the world’s leading universities and research institutions… choose GENEActiv
Since 2008, Activinsights have been working together with world-established leaders in research and academia to design the best raw data devices on the market. GENEActiv has been proven in both small scale studies and large international cohorts of over 10,000 subjects.
As a waterproof, wrist-worn device GENEActiv is ideal for academic and medical researchers investigating all aspects of daily life, including physical activity, sleep and monitoring interventional behaviour changes.
If you’d like to trial GENEActiv in your research, or need some help with a study grant application, call us on +44 (0) 1480 862082.